Diploma in Human Anatomy & Physiology
Great advances have been made in the field of anatomy and physiology of the human body. ALISON’s free online diploma course introduces you to the basic anatomy and physiology of important systems in the body such as the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, reproductive system, skeletal system, nervous system and others. For each system covered in the course, the anatomical features are outlined and the physiological functions are explained.
ALISON’s anatomy online course will be of great interest to students of anatomy, physiology, biomedical science and medicine, as well as any learner wanting to expand their knowledge and understanding of the human body.
After studying ALISON’s anatomy online course, you will be able to:
– Describe the structure and functions of the blood and blood vessels;
– Describe the structure and functions of the heart;
– Describe the structure and function of the human digestive system;
– Describe the structure and functions of the muscular system;
– Understand how the nervous system controls the muscles;
– Identify the key roles of the muscles;
– Review the structure and function of the human nervous system;
– Explain the role of the central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system;
– Explain the transmission of neural impulses;
– Describe the structure and functions of the male and female reproductive systems;
– Describe the development of an offspring during the intrauterine process;
– Describe the structure and functions of the respiration system;
– Understand the exchange and transportation of gases, and what the difference between respiration and breathing;
– Describe the structure and functions of the sensory organs;
– Describe the structure and functions of the human axial and appendicular skeleton.
No Reviews found for this course.