ICH Good Clinical Practice
Good clinical practice provides a framework of priniciples which aim to ensure the safety of research participants and the integrity and validity of data. This short course aims to provide the researcher with the basic principles of GCP and how these principles can be applied practically in the research setting. The course is aimed at all those involved in clinical research.
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- What Good Clinical Practice (GCP) is
- The basic principles of GCP
- What being ‘GCP’ qualified means and why conducting a study according to GCP is important
- The responsibilities of the investigator
- How GCP should be adopted in the conduct of clinical research
No Reviews found for this course.