Introduction to Data Management for Clinical Research Studies
A certificate is issued once a minimum of 80% is achieved in the final quiz section.
Good data management is key to maintaining, processing. analysing and storing high quality data. This course provides an overview and guide to this important element of the research process and is aimed at everyone involved in clinical research.
Upon completion of this course, you will have an understanding of:
- What data management is and the purpose of a data management plan
- The factors to be considered in the design and type of a case report form
- What should be taken into account when completing and data entering a case report form and closing the data set
- Considerations for data analysis
- What is important when deciding on a data management system