Introduction to histopathology
This free course provides an introduction to histopathology and outlines how the appearance of different tissues changes due to damage, inflammation, infection or degeneration and how microscopy can aid in the diagnosis of disease.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- define all the terms given in bold
- outline key features of a number of pathological processes
- relate the histological appearance of affected tissues to the underlying pathology
- recognise the histological appearance of a number of pathological tissues
- understand how sections can be photographed, presented and reported.
No Reviews found for this course.