Planning a project
Gantt charts, critical path analysis, SMART objectives and estimation skills are just some of the topics covered in this free course, Planning a project, to help you understand how to plan for a project. You will gain an appreciation of the range of planning techniques available and the situations in which it is appropriate to use them.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- develop plans with relevant people to achieve the project’s goals
- break work down into tasks and determine handover procedures
- identify links and dependencies, and schedule to achieve deliverables
- estimate and cost the human and physical resources required, and make plans to obtain the necessary resources
- allocate roles with clear lines of responsibility and accountability.
No Reviews found for this course.