Recruitment and Selection (Oxford University)
The Recruitment and Selection Course is aimed at Chairs of Recruitment Panels and panel members (but is open to all involved in recruitment). It covers the role of Chair; the legal framework; and the recruitment procedure. There are no assignments, but you will be asked in some places to reflect on how you would respond in certain situations. The course should take around an hour.
This course is for:
- All those who are new Chairs of recruitment panels
- Those who have been a Chair of a recruitment panel but who need a refresher (every four years)
- Those involved in any recruitment or selection exercise.
At the end of the course you will be confident in:
- Selecting the best person for the post
- Reducing the risk of legal challenge
- Optimising the time you and colleagues spend on selection and recruitment.
This course is mandatory for all those at the University who will be chairing a recruitment panel and will need to be retaken every 4 years as the course will be revised in line with legislative and policy changes.
No Reviews found for this course.